Hello and welcome everyone to my blog! My name is Vitalii and I hope that you can find something useful here.
A few facts about me:
- I am a software engineer working in one of the FAANG companies
- I am a father of two wonderful girls
- My family is originally from Ukraine, but currently we live in the USA, in the beautiful state of Washington
What you can find in this blog? Well, there is not going to be a single topic, but here are the few things that I have in mind:
- Various tips and suggestions around technology, Internet and so on
- Productivity and self improvement. I am by no means enlightened guru that figured everything out. No, I’m just trying to do the best I can during the time I have left to spend on this planet; all while trying to be a good father and a husband. I have read many books and tried my tools and approaches and I think I have something to share with the world.
- Many other topics that I’m struggling to predict now.
So please subscribe if you are interested!
Why is this blog called Lifelong Freshman?
The answer is simple: there are so many interesting & exciting things to learn and try that I believe that learning process will never end. The more I live them more I realize how much stuff I’d like to try to accomplish and experience.
So do I know it all? Hell no. I am figuring stuff out as I go and have many more things to learn. In fact, quite often I come up with ideas for the blog posts after I just learned how to do or improve something. But I believe that this information can be useful for others.